пятница, 25 марта 2011 г.

Fear

It seems that I have to admit it. Yes, I'm haunted by fear. I feel that it is following me on every street of this windy city. And this fear has a face. It is a young black guy, 18-20 years old, wearing loose jeans and white hoody. This is the only description that I have in my memory abut event that hapenned with me in the night of 31st December when I was mugged. When I suffered humiliation of being punched in the face several times, humiliation of being almost strangled to death. And lost i-pod is the least thing that I'm worried about.
I literally can not walk home on that road. And it doesn't matter what time it is. I fell like he will appear from the nearest corner and attack me again. But this time he will do smth worse to me. And I'm again scared.
Every day I wait for a bus to come and drop me home. I feel that I already progressed. At least I'm not scared to walk 2 minutes from the bus stop to my house. I really hope that taking small step at a time I will be able to live normal life again. But I'm not sure. Till now...
Its just really hard and I feel that I need to write about it...

Комментариев нет: