суббота, 2 июля 2011 г.

Recently I caught myself on a thought that I was never loved so much by someone, excluding my mum of course. I was never so tenderly loved be a man.

He is always there. At any hour of a day or night. He is always there by my side. He is always supportive, motivating, hugging, funny and just the way you need him.

He is there when I laugh and he is there when I cry. He is there to support me when I'm super frustrated and he is there when I'm jumping from joy. He always knows what I need to hear this or that second. He is just the way how THE ONE should be.

I will not lie, not always it was like this. At the beginning it was muuuuuch worse than what it is right now. It took a lot of time and efforts from both sides to get where we are right now, and I'm extremely happy about the relationship that I have.

I constantly feel happy......

Комментариев нет: