пятница, 3 апреля 2009 г.

I'm leaving so soon

OMG!!!!!!!!!
I have so many thoughts right now in my head, so many feelings in my heart. My mood is changing every moment, every second. I can see all my life in India in front of my eyes. I can remember that fun that I had here, that intense experience. I'm getting crazy with all of this that is overwhelming me now.

I know that I'm lucky person. As I know that I'm happy person. This 4.5 months that I spend in India is such a diverse experience that will never face again. I'm not a pessimist, I'm crazy optimist. I just know that my life in a way that it was will never repeat. I will never be with the same people at the same situation in the same mind state at the same feelings level. I know that pretty good. That's why I feel so happy and so special at the same moment.
Here I experienced all emotions that human beings can ever have.
I was feeling happiness when I was selected for EB, I was feeling love or likeness when I was dating with him, I was feeling desire sitting next to another one, I was feeling jealous when I heard about stories of interns in Europe, I was feeling proud when I created content of GEP event, I was feeling happy when my LC got 5 awards during NatCong, I was feeling euphoria when we got JNC, I was feeling depression, when my Ukrainian friends were writing letters to me, I was feeling homesickness attacks when I was ignored, I was feeling care when my friends were making some small things that I was requiring at that moment and they just heard that by accident, I was feeling true friendship when Franka gave me money, when mine was stolen, I was feeling once again care when people around me were worrying how I will get home after 12 or something like that.

Guys I was constantly feeling happiness in different dimensions. I don't have possibility to write each and every situation that happened with me here, but be sure that all that is in my head and in my heart.

I think that I'm repeating this phrase probably 100 times already, but I don't care: India is like home for me. My new home and now I need to go to my old home: Ukraine, Lviv.

My motto for this days: Don't cry because it's gone, smile because it happened. I'm smiling even more than I'm usually doing :))))

Love you all :)))

Комментариев нет: