понедельник, 13 апреля 2009 г.

My last day in India

My dear, dear friends and simply people that arereading my blog. Now it is time for me to say good - bye to my new home - to India. In 45 minutes I'm leaving hospitable family of my good friend Akkriti and I'm going to the airport. At 8 pm, I will have my flight to some misterious city in United Arab Amirates, where I'm supposed to waite for 9 hours. Being in India I started to be more flexible in thinking about this. I have good book, I have sleeping bag, I will survive. After that I havemy flight to Ukraine, to my Motherlad. So at 13.15, my dear friends, I will lend in Kiev and I will finally see them,it, us :))
It will be strange, it will be challenging, but it is HOME, and it is always good to come back home. I love my Indian frieds, but I love my mum more. So, I will be very happy to see her again, after 5 months of my absence. I will see all this idiots aka my friends and I will be extremly happy :)) Because they will come to the airport to meet me there.

Today, I was told that I'm a lucky person. You know what? I know that I'm lucky :)) And I'm felling very proud of it. I went to India, alone. I found myself, I found friends, I had a great job, I fullfield my dream to be a Vice - President in AIESEC, in the area that I was always dreaming about. I have good friends in UKraine, that are waiting for me. I have my mum andmy grandparents, that are still alive from mother's and father's line. I'm very happy and very lucky.

I'm very thankful for everyone that maid my staying here so special and so unique. And here, I'm saying thank you not only for Indian friends, but for Ukrainian as well, because this people were cheering me up, when I didn't see bright things in life.

HUge thank you once again to all of you!!!!!

1 комментарий:

Mougli комментирует...

You are welcome...hope you have reached safely...take care.Suraj