вторник, 20 июля 2010 г.

Friends

I'm all the time surrounded with people. In the lab, at home, in CTA, basically everywhere. And everywhere there are some norms or standards of behavior that we need to obey. In the lab, one need to work persistently, otherwise your PI will not be satisfied with your work and it might effect your nearest future. At home you need to be polite, not to cause any dramatical changes in roommates behavior, which can also cause you just additional headache, which you don't want to experience at all and I'm not even speaking about public transport, where you are supposed to speak not so loud, not to bother other people and so on.
But there is special group of people in my life, with whom you do not need to follow any rules or standards, because they love you for the person that you are, but not for the position, politeness and so on. When I recall all the gatherings for beer in all my beloved places in Lviv, I start to smile and not only with my face, but from the bottom of my heart. These people thow some ice in my heart that started to collect after this year. And every time when I remember them I can feel that warmth of relationship that our group had towards each other. And it once again makes me smile.
And at the same time it makes me sad, because all of you, my closest friends are so far away. All of you right now, are not even in one country, which might make it a bit easier to meet. And I don't even know when it will be possible to unite again and refresh all those memories that we have. But no matter what I'm very thankful to this life that I have you all! At least in my memories and in my heart.

Комментариев нет: