воскресенье, 30 мая 2010 г.

Mothers

My roommate's mother came to visit her for approximately 2.5 months. They haven't seen each other for 9 months before that. You know, when she just arrived I couldn't see those exciting feeling between them. Nothing like watching on each other with those sparkles in the eyes. SO, I was confused. How is it possible that you haven't seen your mum for so long and you don't have exploding emotions or at least something more than average written on your face. And then time was passing. Talisa had lot's of studying and not always enough time for her mum, but still every evening they were having dinner together or at least something like that and I could see more and more that they have all this tremendous feelings, its just that they don't show them that much.
I will lie and tell that I was always happy with her mum presence in our apartment. I had different thoughts about all of it. I was disturbed many times, but now it doesn't matter, because she is leaving on Monday, which day after tomorrow. Maybe I will never see her again or maybe we will see each other somewhere in Iran, who knows :)
But today in the morning I had very touching conversation with her. Also, you should consider that she hardly speaks English. So, first of all, she was extremely happy to see me in the morning, that's why she hugged me very tightly and said some mice words. And then she started to cry. Because she is leaving in 2 days and her poor Talisa is alone here. No one from the family is here and something like that. I tried to calm her down, but we both know that it is impossible, when she is in such a mood. Then I was talking with Talisa in her room and her mum was several times coming to the room, but she had tears in her eyes, so she was all the time going away to wipe them and only after that come back. Eventually she managed to control her feelings and she came to the room and they were talking something in Farsi to each other and I could see it in their eyes. I could that SOMETHING that I didn't see when she came. And at that moment I realized that no matter how I was disturb or irritated I will never allow myself to disturb that meeting of daughter and mother, that tremendous meeting.

Комментариев нет: