среда, 2 июля 2008 г.

Host in my flat

Well, few minutes ago happened usual situation for my flat. Two guys from different countries left my home. They were leaving with the words of gratitude. I was saying them good bye with mixed emotions. I know that they will stay in Ukraine 1.5 months but for me to say this good bye was something as you are saying good bye to very close person.
I already get used so much to the Kubi face in the morning and also to his inspiration moments, that he have only sitting in the toilet and also shisha smell on my balcony and just lughing to the very night with this 2 amazing individuals - Kubi and Ahmed!
For sure, this is very beautiful photo of 2 of them :)))
The thing is that I already get used to them. That's why I will miss them in my flat :(((

Комментариев нет: