среда, 24 сентября 2008 г.

Scared

Well, from this moment and till the time I will pass that fucking exam called TOEFL I will write here in English, because as it is stated in the book I'm preparing with it is of great importance for me to write more essays do develop my writing skills. :))))
I named this post in this way because I have few reasons for that :)
First of all Cuneyt is leaving on Sunday and I don't know when I will see him again. I know that I'm as usualy stupid to have relationship with interns, because in any case they will need to leave, but what can you do with myself ? :))))
He is suggesting me to have an internship in Ankara, but firstly he will raise TN and only after that we will talk :) I already heard lot's of good stories that they will easily find a TN for me and nothing happened after that. So, now I want to see result first and they will talk about that :)
I know that I will miss him a lot. But he is all the time saying that we will see each other very soon. Ok let's hope for better :)))) If he is a magician I want to see his tricks. :)
As for now, tomorrow he will be in Lviv and we hang out in the Lion city for the last time :)
I'm not crying because it passed, I'm smiling because it happened :)

Another reason to be scared enough is TOEFL. All my friends are saying that I will easily pass it, but I'm not that much confident in myself. Maybe I'm too strict to myself, but I worry about that a lot. I knew that I need to prepare for it long time ago, but my usual lazyness killed all efforts from my side :) I wasn't preparing before, because I was all the time saying to myself that if I woun't be selected why should I care, but now I'm selected and now I NEED TO PREPARE!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm not paniking, because everything will be great and I will pass everything that Life is giving me like a challenge :)

And this is all as for now. Ah, yes I forgot I don't have any information from my internship as well :(((

Комментариев нет: