воскресенье, 30 ноября 2008 г.

माय इंडिया

So, my dear friends, I'm in India, in the city called Chandigarh. Well, at this very moment I'm fifth day at this teritory.
Till this time I was writing down my feelings in the notebook that I was caring with myself and now I have a possibility to work on-line with my blog.
This were probably 5 the most strange days in whole my life. In this country everything is very0very different. Even the smell of the air.
So, in Chandigarh I was meet in the airport by lovely guy, Rahul, and at that moment I understood that I will have a lot of fun :)
The thing is that I'm really different to people that are around me by the color of my skin. If in Turkey I could feel attention from men side because I was beautiful in thier consideration, here first factor is that I'm white. So, at this moment I feeling a bit discomfort because of that, but in generally I'm making fun out of that. When they are staring at me like that I just start to shout that show is coming to the city and they have unique opportunity to look on me :) My friends here really like this actions from my side :()
Also, there were two first working days. At the first one I had an interview with the HR-director and also with the CEO and with Finance director. All of them are really cool people. But before all of that I was waiting from 11 am till 3 pm for a meeting with all of them :()
No, I have clear Job Description. This is something that is making me feel glad. Also I have a possibility to develop my presentation skills, because I will be delivering presentations for the workers about the book about pharmaceutical market globaly to the people I'm working with :)
I have a cool chief, but he is working too much and wants me to work the same ammount of time. I already told him that it will be not possible. Till now I don't have my working place and also I don't have computer and internet acess. What can I do? It is India, I need to enjoy my time here as they say :)))
Also I found here great friends. Among them are Navdeep and Gottam, Cesar and Raffael. They are very great and I like them a lot. The time that I spend with them is passing very quickly :)
At this very moment I'm siting at the most disgusting place ever, or by another words in my house. The smell here is shitty, because lot's of people come yesterday for the party. Which, was by the way very great.
Till this time I had just several cultural shoks. First and the biggest one is that it is forbidden to hug, kiss or even hold a hand of your girlfriend/boyfriend. If people around you will see that they call to police and we can be taken to the prisonn. Yesterday I did the crime :)
Anoter cultural shock is transport. Have you ever tried to ride in something without doors, windows and other necessary things and also this something is producing enormous ammount of sounds, dust and other shit.
I did. It is not that something that I enjoy in India.
This is probably all that I can say for this moment of time. Now, I'm going to sleep in my dusty room, with shitty balnkets and without shits on my bed. Noone is carring about it :)

Комментариев нет: