понедельник, 1 декабря 2008 г.

My work

So, at this very moment I'm sitting in my office or better to say that I'm sitting in the office of the company where I'm temporary having an internship. Well, frankly speaking, this is my third day I need to say that I'm getting used to it. Getting used to the schedule and also to the constant bringining one point of all my efforts. Till this time the only thing that is driving me crazy is food. Simply I can't eat it and you know how painful it is to say to all people that are surrounding me that it is fuckingly tasty and at the same time I need to drink litres of water just to overcome the burning taste in my mouth.
Till this time I has very good friend over hear - Navdeep, but for last tow days we are not keeping in that close touch than before, so I'm feeling myself a bit more lost and alone. I do hope that very soon I will keep in contact with her more :)
Also this morning I came to the conclusion that if all interns in the house will simply clean it it will be much better to live there. I started with kitchen and cleaned the gas-heater. I don't know how to name properly but it is like that in my mind. And you know what? After that it became more pleasant to cook smth on it. So, maybe if I will continue doing it things might become better?
And also I extremely need a sim-card for my mobile phone. In other case I will simply die of loneliness.
This are my thoughts for this day, maybe in the evening I will have smth more to share?

Комментариев нет: