суббота, 20 декабря 2008 г.

Christmas

OMG!!!!!!
This morning I came to my office and I was simply amazed! And you know why? Because Christmas spirit is coming to this territory! My dear friends Tanu and Aruna decided to decorate all our office with colourful balloons and nice strips and some other things that are Christmas symbols, for example pine-tree. So, now we have almost Christmas in our department :))))
I didn't even know that men and women need so small amount of things to be happy. Just few strips and balloons and they are all smiling,they are all enjoying. During normal working days they are all in their tasks with all their thoughts and souls, but now, they are simply enjoying their time and their colleagues and they don't have time to gossip, to quarell. They just have time to be happy! Maybe we need more Christmas during the year to feel such total happiness around us?


And when this morning I was going to the work and passing through all this streets that I need to pass, I realized that I'm already a resident of this country and not a stupid foreigner as my dearest brother Ahmed likes to say :))) I stopped feeling that dissonance that I was feeling at the beginning :))) And I'm really enjoying this feeling. Because I never can say what will happen next moment and what people around me can do, but I know for sure that this moment will never come back to me and if I will not enjoy it for 300 %, tomorrow I will regret about it!
So, my dear friends, enjoy every moment of your life from very beginning to the very end!
And yes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
Love you all!

Комментариев нет: