среда, 31 декабря 2008 г.

I'm totally frustrated

You know guys right now I'm sitting in my office and I have very shitty mood. And it is not because now I have 300 $ less than I'm suppose to have it is only because of the people betray. The situation that happened with me was done only with people that are close to me over here. I know that for sure! And this knowledge is killing me from inside even more than fact that I don't have money for the things that I like to do and even things that are important right now, for example bottle of champaign for the New Year celebration.
I had a plan to go for Shimla for New Year, it is a small city near Chandigarh, that is situated in the mountains. I was dreaming about that trip. And now I can't go there, because I don't have money, first of all and second of because I can't trust to the person I was supposed to go with. I just lost my belief in him.

In Ukraine I always knew that people that are surrounding me are trust able.I knew that even of they are not that much close friends of mine they will never some shit to me. Yes, for sure there bad people all over the world, but here it is looking like mass attack. You never know whether this person is so nice to you or because he know that you have two thousands in your pocket that he can still from you.
Right now, I'm filling that there is no ground under my feet, that I was took off from my very unsustainable and built by huge efforts comfort zone or better to say not to disturb zone.
I don't know I feel so lost now and this is my first time in India that I really want to go home. To see my mum and my friends, because society in India is killing me softly!

Комментариев нет: