четверг, 26 марта 2009 г.

Interns of AIESEC in Chandigarh - I love you sooooo much!!!!

Yesterday, I had very strange day. I had too many thoughts in my mind. About life, home, friends that are here and friends that are there. O was thinking about my personal growth and my professional career. As you can see to wide sphere of interests :))
So, as a result I was a bit sad and even had homesickness attacks. I put this status in gtalk. In 15 minutes 3 persons wrote me smth nice. How they love me, how they appreciate my work here. I'm very thankful to this people.
After my work I decided to call Tushar and ask where are they, because I wanted to go to AIESEC office to work there. They were chilling at Sukhna lake. So, I came to all of them. It was a bit fun, a bit not interesting, because people around me, I mean AIESECers are all the time speaking in Hindi and I can't understand anything. So, every time when I'm with them or I need to listen very carefully and than I can get main point by noting there mimics, intonations and just moves or I can ignore that and start observing people as I'm usually doing.
Than we finally went to office, where I had great plans to work. And you know what? They were screwed up. Because working computer is transported to my home, but there is no internet at my home. There is Internet in the office, but there are no working computers :)) As usually. Ok, another purpose of me coming to office was to take bicycle that one of our LC members was supposed to bring me on Monday. Guess what? It wasn't there :) Indian style. Ok, I already got used to it. No problem.
So, what I decided to do? Obviously, I called interns that are living at the same house where AIESEC office is. There were not that much of them, but still.

And I had the most cosiest, the most feeling like at home with friends evening. When people are caring about each other. When people are sharing the same thoughts and not judging each other for the way they look, the way they speak and pronounce words in English. This 3 incredible personalities were showing there culture without domination, but with sharing equal ideas and points. They were telling about their life and especially experience in India as a fairy tale in speaking but not always fairy tail in the reality. I want to say great thank's for Dina, Pusi and Matews. I'm sorry, if spelling of your names are different, please correct me. I'm so happy that I came to their place.
After chilling in 37 house we all went to Score for party. As usually we didn't pay anything - girls night :))) And it was so great to hang out with all interns together. Even those that are not party people went with us. So, now I want to say thank's to all of you that my night in Score so cool: Leena, Rachna, Al, Natasha, David, Dina, Pusi, Matews, Tavu, Gwen.
Thank's for all crazy dances, thank's for all talks that we had, especially it goes to my new friends from Egypt - Dina and Pusi. Guys, I will come to Egypt. Just don't know when :)) Thank's for great auto-riksha experience.
How all of us were fitting to one auto. How that riksha-driver was too high to drive and than fuel finished and we couldn't go anywhere else :)) How Rachna was trying to negotiate about lower price. And once again fitting to one auto. It was crazy.It was great. All this memories will always be with me, in my heart!

I just hope that this is not last time when we are chilling like this. All together. In the same rhythm.

Комментариев нет: