вторник, 3 марта 2009 г.

Подаруй Світло Мені (Present a light for me)

Today I was talking with one of my friends in skype and I understood that she needs to talk with me not only by typing, because I don't have headset, but in life. So, I quickly went out of the office and went trough the field where slum children were running around and begging for money, I went for nearest international phone to call her. Our conversation lasted for 25 minutes. And during this time I felt that I'm doing the right thing. I'M HELPING A PERSON, great individual and simply my friend. After that talk I realised what I'm missing here in India, I'm missing helping people. I don't know how it can be, but I really felt like this.
In Ukraine, every friend of mine knows that in emergency and not only I will come and help. How many of you were coming at late night to my place, because it was nearest or maybe the most convenient place to come, where guests are always welcomed? How many of you came at early morning? When we were meeting or saying last good bye to all interns that we had in LC? Or how many of you came from other cities to stay at my place and enjoy my beloved city, my home town, my Lviv? Probably hundreds! And I enjoyed all of that with you!!!!!

Because this is they way I'm. This is how my normal life is looking like! Because I love to help people, I love guests in my house, I love to show Ukrainian culture to interns. I simply love that!

And here, I miss that. I miss helping my friends, I miss spending time with them.
Even if I would try to help some of my friends here, I can't do that, because I don't know city that good, I don't know how are the things working here to all the details that I know in Ukraine. Probably, here, I need to receive help from someone...

But I want to give something as well...

Комментариев нет: